14. heinäkuuta 2012

So here we go bluebird



I have been quite melancholic at this weekend, well.. no, just today.
Yesterday I were at Särkänniemi (it's one amusement park in here) that was fun and I didn't think any heavy stuff almost whole day.
Except at train on my way back home.




I have been this melacholic because of my moving out and thinking about all the things that will change. I wait them to though, but still, it always makes me a little bit blue, thinking about all that :)

Today I went to coffee with myself (I were going to library, but it was closed) and I found and bought one book that sounded good (and it is too) and it's so weird, like it's written from my life :D
the girl in the book is few years older than me though but still :) 


that's me (number)


From tomorrow till thursday I got to go to work everyday, but after that we're going to go to our summer cottage with one of my friends (I reeeeeally hope that it's going to be nice weather then)

And then it's almost august already, brrrr.. time goes so fast.

Now I go and do something sensible, like finally wash my dishes :P

Bye!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti