28. heinäkuuta 2012

How can you show me paradise when I'm leaving?



Summer is finally here (yes, I know it has been "summer" already like two months.. but it's been raining all the time)
And I can wear my shorts, and I loooooove that :)
(I have noticed, that when reading my blog you can find out that I love lot of things :DD)



Now I should be packing all my stuff, mum picked up some of them this morning and I got a feeling that maybe all this stuff will end someday (alrhought it feels like I have waaaay too much things..)
Tomorrow dad will come and take rest of them, and then I just have to clean this place up and it's about that..
weird 
I'm going to be "homeless" for almost a month
I have apartment in that city where I'm moving to, but I can't get my stuff (or myself) there before second last week of august, so I'm just living at my sister's and my dad's place (and at my friends place who I will visit in netherlands, I wait that so so much!)

Now I'm going to swimming with friend and after that I will (seriously!!) pack up :p


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti