24. heinäkuuta 2012

And she's got everything that I have to live without



It's just one more week from now.. no, under week. And I don't have keyes to this place anymore. Cause I have to give them away at monday.
Brrr...
feels so strange. All these memories, all those good and bad things that is here, to me, always.
It's so strange, to leave from here, where has been my safe place and most lonely nights and moments for two years...
Hopefully I find another home from somewhere, from someone maybe...




And I will not only miss this apartment, and all the people and stuff..
One of the things that I'll miss the most, is this city, cause even before I felt like home in this apartment, I felt home in this city.
It will be my home for looooong long time from now, I know that, I can always take a train and come and walk these streets and feel safe and like home.



I have Taylor Swift moment now :P
Means that I have been listening her all morning, weird, cause I do listen her sometimes but not many songs after another.
But this morning I just have feeling that fits to those songs... don't know why, cause most of them (like most of every song) is about love or loosing it or wanting it
and I don't have any of those feelings now
like,
I'm not in love, I haven't resently lose one and I don't want that now

I mean like... I love some people, and they (hopefully) love me back and I have lost some people that I love (not resently though) but it's not that kind of  love what those songs are about :)


Hmmh, gotta go to get some more boxes soon and at evening I go to poledance by myself (open pole thing) its really nice, cause I haven't practise loooong time any other moves than ones that are in my coreography that i perform in two weeks.
So now I shoooould go and do something else than just sit and think (I do that quite lot nowadays, it just hit me so badly how fast time went till this time that I'm really moving)

Like go to library and finally return those books that are soooo late...



that pic just make me smile.
someday I will


be everything that I wanted

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti