30. kesäkuuta 2012

All I have, all I need, he's the air I would kill to breathe


Sorry for being quite lazy with posting.. I just don't even get good pics now (and I don't have time to take pics, cause I'm always working or poledancing)

But yesterday I had fun evening, I go to few drinks with my sister and few friends and had so good time with them :) Today I got performing with my used to be improvisation group. And today again work and poledance practise..



I have my hair so nicely yesterday, they finally really go how I wanted (and thats quite rare)


And one thing that I wanted to post about, is my nails. My cute cute girly nails :P I've been making my nails cute now like a month, I change their colour and everything quite often and liiiike it so much :D (i'm such a girl..)

But they are soooo cute now, love them :)



Now I gotta go, hoping for better weather.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti