12. kesäkuuta 2012

Euphoria, an everlasting piece of art


I have been quite lazy taking pics, or even if i have taken some, their not that good.
And I have been thinking sooooooo long to do this kind of post, so I make it now (when I'm avoiding to do all the useful things, like cleaning up and stuff)

So here are few pics that tells about things that inspire me and that makes my style at the moment :)
First pic (up) are thing that I didn't believe that I would ever start to like so much, but I like all the ripped clothes, specially jeans, not too much ripped, but nice way :)


And here, jewellery, I love to have a lot of bracelets and usually one big neclace, I have looooot of them, and their all hanging on my walls :)

And below here, is one of my passions, that somedays make me feel so clumsy, but usually just airy, strong and beautiful. I feel that I can cross my boundaries over and over again :) and I love that.
so here is one of most important things in my life now (there is lot of important things so don't get it wrong, this hobby just cheer me up so often)



red and orange hair, just looooove those, but takes too much effort to keep them
(and I like my natural blonde color too)




Shorts, all kind of shorts just like them so much :) and specially cause now its summer and i can use them without stockings under :) and they are so realxed and cute



old cute cars :) and everything colorful
and below, travelling, big citys and oh, i so so badly want to go to New York some day, I will, I promise that, to myself mostly :P



So thats all for this time, now I gotta clean up and go out to take care of some things about my moving ... brrr... thats exiting and scary at sametime.

Bye!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti