4. huhtikuuta 2012

Red wine, strawberry ice cream, red lips and in love with my tattoo



I've been having nice empty evenings at this week, its so relaxing not to have to be anywhere. I can just watch movies and silly movie series (i dont even remember when i last had time for that.. really)
eat gooood ice cream, day dream about summer and heat and go to library (i just love librarys, dont even know why really.. they are just so peaceful and of course, filled with books)

Anyway, what i was really posting for now, is my tattoo, under here is pic of it right after getting it, when i get home from there.
It was quite bloody and gross then, but now its sooooo pretty :)




I also fell in  love with this "red wine" lipstick, its so cute :)
I call it that way, cause its same color that come to my lips when i drink red wine.
Really its Lumene's nro. 10 called "Nights"



Last pic is kinda best one i've got from my whole tattoo so far, only thing you cant see so well is that cage.. but i will post more when i have better pics :)

ps. I just love love love the sun <3 Just wish that snow would go away already.. they are just saying that its going to come more.. brrr



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti