27. huhtikuuta 2012

You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out


I have been quite busy at this week, and really active. Been going everywhere by bike (not with the bus, like at winter) and i signed my new work contract and go to pole dance (loooot of new bruises, but thats fine)
I've also been loving the weather, its getting warmer, and i dont even want to think about those few rainy days (that also affected my mind..)



I was enjoying my balcony today again, good book, ben and jerry and some grapes, gotta love that <3
I was wearing just shorts and top and it was soooo warm.
There's also lot more people on streets than few feeks ago.. where did they all hide all winter?
Thats so weird..
but i like it though :P



Now im going to continue that book and maybe close that balcony door cause air is getting little bit chilly.
I must write again at tuesday if im not too lazy, cause monday is vappu here in finland (workers day or what ever, in everywhere) and im going to go to my friends house warming party and then somewhere to the city :) So hopefully i get loooot of nice pics :) (hope its going to be sunny evening and day..)




ps. i love you Ben and Jerry 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti