28. maaliskuuta 2012

Wait around for the one who fits just like a glove


I decided to write quick little post before I go to sleep.
Im just soooooo exited now, I've got my new tattoo yesterday, it's still little bit sore, specially when I put my shoes on (cause its almost from my toes to my knee)
but i totally love it :) its nice cause its anyway going to stay there "for awhile" :P




I also wanted to post some clothes pics from saturday, when i was watching  one finnish stand-up comedian (Niko Kivelä). He were sooooo good :) I loved his show, I haven't laughed that much in while.



I also put here few inspiration pics and some clues of my tattoo ;p Im going to post a pic of it later, when its little bit more healed.
I was happy in saturday about pretty silly little thing, that i wore that white shirt, cause its quite not my style but i love it, and wanted to wear it, and I finally figure out some way to wear that..



ps. Im waiting for summer so badly.. and they say on tv that its going to come more snow at weekend, NOOOOO! I dont want that, please, summer please, come soon!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti