25. elokuuta 2012

I la-la-love Lowlands


I were in Netherlands, visiting my friend and going to festival, Lowlands.
And I really loved it, I met so so many new people, new awesome people :)

Weather was so hot all the time, over 30 degrees, little bit too hot for me, but good for water fighting :P



There's pic, from LLow gates, night before it started 



and pics from my new dutch friends :)





and the mess we and our neighbours made...
(monday morning)


most beautiful sunset at Harderwijk
and under a movietheatre, we went to see new batman that was awesome, liked it very much
(and they got place that they can buy candy and drinks inside room that we go to look movies, that was new for me)





Cappucino at market, last morning in Netherlands



I want to go back at next summer soooooo bad!

And now I'm at my new home and here is just a big mess and I've gotta do something about it, NOW!

(I add some pics from here, when I get everything in order :))

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti