7. elokuuta 2012

People I've loved, I have no regrets...


...some I remember, some I forget



So my moving is almost done, now all my stuff are at my dads place and tomorrow we're going to drive to Kokkola and take all this stuff there. 
I'm coming back south though, cause 15th of this month I'm going to Netherlands (can't wait for it!!) so it's easier (and cheaper) to stay here till I go to the airport and then when I get back Finland go straight from Helsinki to Kokkola 
(and no one wanted to read that much about that really :P)




So I also had to think today, what I need from now till ... umm... 23th of this mont
and it's way too much, thinking about clothes I mean :P
or well.. that's what I thought but then it was quite easy, I really don't need all these clothes that I have, I have them wayyyyyyy too much




And now I'm just sitting here and thinking that I seriously should do everything else but write this blog and do nothing wise 
I could like... I don't know, check all those boxes, wich I want to take with me and wich I will leave here to my dads... (wich he will like :DD)
sooooooo
now I maybe go... and do something to eat and then put everything in really, really good order and then...
something

(this must be really interesting to read :D just me "talking" to myself... welcome to my head, this is how weird there is... and now I'm way too tired to write... and this sounds bit insane.. so I'm going to stop. 
seriously
NOW!)




ps. my friend played this to me today and I kinda like about this song now (he performed it way better though)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti