13. toukokuuta 2012

Sunday kind of love


Fist thing to say today
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS!!

and then, I've been having great time today. It's been really relaxing and calm day.
Yesterday was nice too :)
I had first day at my new working place (one store..)
and it was okay.
Then I go to my childhood home town and one of those youngsters band event, cause my friend was working in there (he kinda like coach two bands) and after that i hang out with him
Practice few new songs and laugh A LOT! like always, he is just the best thing :)



(i'm loving those pants <3 they're just soooo nice)



I give flowers to my mum and spent night there (from yesterday to today) and went to sauna at the evening, ooooh, i miss our summercottage sooooo badly, i want to go there soon :)


Here is my niece and i, she's soooo cute and lovely. My little sunshine :)



Just before i started wroting this i were painting on my balcony, just tried some colours fastly.. like few minutes painting. I have to remember to buy new brushes and better paper for painting :)



ps. im pretty amazed that i like this so much.. this is nice song too :) I la-la-like the pretty reckless.. weird :P

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti