24. elokuuta 2014

Long time no sea

It's been forever right? At least it feels like it, I almost didn't remember I even had a blog...


So, my summer has been quite busy, even though I quit my job in the beginning of it, just to get time to go and travel around europe with my boyfriend. And no, I'm not spoiled or anything, I just worked my ass off in past year and saved some money. Well, now I don't have that much money, but I survive. 

And I've been growing back my own hair colour!! witch is, as you can see, blond. Hopefully I won't get bored this time so fast. 


So I spend one month travelling around, sleeping in trains and hostels and at my friends place and some strangers places (who are now friends)
After that I came back to Finland and spend looooot of time with my boyfriends family at their place and then at my place (at my parents place actually) and then we went to Ropecon, witch was cool (suprise!) and new for me. And then some more relatives in some parties and then seeing some friends and now I'm back home and doing all my school work (pre-school work??) and getting ready to survive from autumn. 

Can't wait!! (not being sarcastic, seriously!)




Summer pics, with lakes and fields and woods (what did you expect I live in Finland after all)


So, hopefully it won't take this long to write again :) this was actually quite nice. 

Nighty night!

K

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti