10. marraskuuta 2012

Cute stuff

I have been sooooo tired past week, don't even really know why.
It could be cause we have really busy time in school and it was quite stressful and also it's dark and rainy and cold all the time :/


but, I'm really happy, that even though it's been quite busy in school I got really great classmates, with who I can laugh and make fun about stupid things (and even cry, if I feel like it)



also, here is few pics of me from past weeks, I've been noticing that when it's really busy and I'm almost all day in my role clothes I really love those evenings when we go to see my friends theatre performance and I could wear dress and be really girly.


and today, I was really pampering myself. I sleep long, drink coffee and then go to store, buy some organic redwine and make chickensalad with carrots and cheese, it was so good :)

ps. about that cute stuff, this is one of the cutest things in awhile :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti